Diverseas provides Homestay Matching service "Homii." This SERVICE is provided by Diverseas and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
1. Information Collection and Use
We would collect the following personally identifiable information.
- Customer's contact includes email address, LINE, and contacts of third party services
- Information mentioned in the Profile page and Homestay listing page
- Identification (e.g., passports, visa and driver's licenses and passport photo)
- Face photo of the customer for identity verification
- Necessary bank account information
- Information provided or disclosed by the Customer for using our services
- Customer's IP address and cookies information or other information about websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory
- Identifiable information or extents collected from third parties which are used for exercise the rights on this policy or Service Agreement.
2. Purpose of Use
We may use your personal information due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate Homii Services
- To fulfill the obligations and exercise the rights specified on our service agreement
- To assist us in determining adequacy and suitability of the Host and the guest
- To confirm the payment
- To identify if the Customer complying with applicable law the agreement when using our services
- To contact customers
- To provide information about our services
- To identify customers and Customer's background
- To solve disputes between customers and third parties
- To identify and analysis website visitors' IP address and visitors' countries and route
- To identify "cookies" information
- To improve and develop our services
- To contact with the Customer individually
- Uses permitted by applicable laws
3. Personal Information You Provided on Behalf of the Third Party.
Personal information is offered to the third party within the following range of the purpose of us.
- We may disclose personal information which is listed on the public profile to the third party for internal and advertising use.
- We will reveal the guest's personal information, including Name, Profile, and other information permitted by the guest to the Host.
- We will disclose the Host's personal information including contact, address, family background, photos of the family, preferred guests, homestay service charge and other information permitted by the Host to the certificated guest.
- If the homestay agreement between the Host and the guest is formed, we will share necessary personal information to both the Host and the guest, including contacts and details of address for providing the homestay service.
- We may disclose the required personal information to our contractors, including banks, credit card companies, and other payment companies in Japan and other countries.
- We may make your personal information available to law enforcement personnel and agencies as required by law or by a subpoena.
- We may disclose the necessary personal data for the purposes do not mention above but with the constraint of your consent.
4. Management of the Personal Information
We take safety measures against unauthorized third party access or disclosure to safeguard your Personal Information against leakage, loss or damage and to control the safety of private data, and at the same time, the Company provides appropriate education and training to Diverseas's employees who are given access to your Personal Information.。
You may request us to notify the purpose of use, to disclose, to correct, add or delete the content, to discontinue its use, to erase, or to discontinue its provision to a third party (collectively, 'disclosure, etc.') with respect to personal information subject to disclosure, please contact us using the above details.
- Diverseas,INC. (〒150-6027, 27F Ebisu Garden Place, 4-20-3, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo )
Last updated: 8/29/2019